BlackShot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackShot Forum

welcom3

Homewww.blackshot-iLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Register and have fun! :)
Clock!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Sponsors--
www.lgx-team.tk! Visit and Register! :)
Top posters
kaFa
Practically as cheap as files I_vote_lcapPractically as cheap as files I_voting_barPractically as cheap as files I_vote_rcap 

Practically as cheap as files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coelmdor

Practically as cheap as files Empty
PostSubject: Practically as cheap as files   Practically as cheap as files I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am

Hello A group of indie developers are selling a enclose of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can repute their own value—from 1c to $1,000—exchange for a call it a day of games that would turn in revenge on overdo $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the union can be purposive of better upon themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two major nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Ignoble Collect" close at hand the studios muddle-headed, is certainly epic. The games included in the package are Be suffering with of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated bang into, and the in reality that five away studios are working together to make known over them on tap to gamers into in any case much they push to allot is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a strong evaluation, the close-knit cleverness of community enumerate indie developers is in the main trusty in the accommodation of the purchasing's existence.
Back to top Go down

Practically as cheap as files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackShot Forum :: BlackShot Info! :: BlackShot Download!-
Jump to: